Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blogger Foiled in Attempts to Skirt DS Lite Street Date


Thanks to reports like this from last night I spent today just barely making it through another day of hard labor combined with nasty unmedicated allergies in the hope I'd be able to victoriously claim my very own box of new gaming smell. Well, my hopes were in vain. Turns out if you live near an ocean you're quite unlikely to find a retail clerk both responsible for the dispensing of video games and unaware of hard street dates. If only I'd taken that Jedi mind tricks coarse. You'll go grab me a DS Lite from the huge stack in the back. - I'll go grab you a DS Lite from the huge stack in the back.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey, if you get a ds lite can I have your old ds? :D

Frank Tinsley said...

Actually I've been waiting for them to redesign it since it came out before I got one. My own patience astounds me! Well, and I've been poor too.

Anonymous said...

Ha, i cant believe you skipped that course. you fool.

*uses Jedi mind trick*
you will give me your ds lite when you get it.

[thinks] sweet, now i can get a ds lite for free. [/thinks]

Anonymous said...

If you only lived in .... Kansas!!! Oh wait, do you need electricity to play with that?