Monday, February 12, 2007

Netflix: Watch Now Feature!! AWESOME!!!!

So I'm sitting at work right? I'm just minding my own business and suddenly my boss' boss walks over to me and says, "Hey, how's it going?". At this exact moment I'm thinking "Oh crap, I did something bad. I'm going to be fired. Oh man oh man, this stinks."

So I say, "I'm alright. How are you Judd?" "Oh, I'm doing okay. I wanted to show you something." He opens up Firefox on my computer and types in Netflix.

It turns out, Netflix is now implementing a feature called "Watch Now". You can watch movies in your queue for the same amount of hours as you pay per month. *Did that make sense?*

For example, I am on the $17.99/month deal. So I can watch up to 18 hours of movies online at anytime! It's incredible! And apparently the quality is incredible! And according to Judd the load times are about 20 seconds and the movie will play non stop all the way through.

But Wait! There's more! Not only do you get to watch movies in your queue, but apparently they're adding the functionality to be able to watch studio movies that are released only in theatres as well! Oh yeah! You heard me right! For no extra cost, we can actually watch movies at home that are in the theater! I'm very excited about my Netflix subscription right now!

1 comment:

Frank Tinsley said...

"Oh! And also, you're fired."