Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Square Enix Opens US Online Store Opens, Finally!


After years of fan boys crying to the heavens for an official Merchandise store to open for the US, their prayers have been answered. As of yesterday the Square Enix Official Online Merchandise Store is officially open for business. After spending about 10 minutes riffling through various pages of keyblades and materia necklaces, I've pretty much realized that this store is nothing but a money sink. Which should seem fairly obvious to most, but you must remember that I am an avid Final Fantasy fan. I am ashamed to admit that I have played, in their entirety, every single Final Fantasy game to date. With the exception of Mystic Quest which I still do not believe is a true Final Fantasy.

Now excuse me as I go deposit $110 into my bank account so I can buy my Cloud Strife gear necklace thingy...

No comments: