Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daft Punk Comes Back STRONG?

Looks like Daft Punk may be coming back in style. They've got a new "Alive" album for 2007 that so far looks as earth shattering as their live performances apparently are. Apparent from the video I found on their official Youtube channel I ran into this morning. The main video on display is pretty good when you consider it's cut from footage shot buy 250 audience members, but otherwise I prefer the one that cuts a bit less and shows more of their live show which I must repeat, is EARTH SHATTERING, (especially by minute 2:22, you'll see) even in weak Youtube form! Oh, and check out their whole web site for the new album, right in my post! Neat!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Thanks for this. I didn't know Daft Punk had anything coming out.

Yay! much <3 for Daft Punk.