Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thats right, I'm the best Rock Bander EVER. Also software update.



If you've heard the buzz already this isn't news at all. But if your just wondering how good Jim is at this game, why after only 3 tries consisting of a 97% and a 99% we get the 100% Thats right folks, Jim got the flawless victory award, its actually called the "Flawless Performance-Guitar on Expert" achievement. Too bad its only worth a mere pittance, 10 gamer points LAME!

Also the new update to the software on Rock Band is perfect, gone are the days of playing the same song over and over and over until you die of boredom. A new in game music store has been added, reminiscent of Guitar Hero where you buy the extra tracks, only with -=sigh=- you hard earned REAL monies. I like the preview feature so you can hear the song before you buy it and possibly regret it... The fan caps have been reworked to let non expert players advance further in career mode, hopefully we will beat the game now Frank, and see if there are more songs we don't have lol.

I don't know if its me being retarded, or they made hammer ons and pull offs more like a hybrid between GH1 and GH2. On the new Boston song I downloaded, More Than a Feeling, I'm having trouble with them... We shall see as I play harder songs, I may be getting my timing off as Ashley's TV permanently screwed with my brain with the 35-55ms delay! Oh hey I know I'll blame the guitar for now, and then when the new one comes I can still blame that one, and next Tuesday when I get the wireless one, yet ANOTHER guitar to blame for my lack of skill...

1 comment:

Austen said...

wait, when did you get the new disk? Congrats on the flawless victory by the way. Also, this comment brought to you by touchpod. :)