Monday, November 06, 2006

D-Pad :: Pwning Noob Blogs Across the Web

That's right, I heard the requests, nay, the cries for a new blog. Never you worry poor Divertissmentz (Wiivertissementz ?) goers, for your prayers have been answered with the new and not really improved blog created yours truly. It's name? D-Pad. Original? Maybe not. Awesome? Definitely. Also, it comes from Vox, a very neat and easy to use blog service. I think we can create our long desired Podcast with it, but I haven't quite figured it out yet, so give me a little time and we'll have our podcast up and going in no time. With Frank's help of course! And maybe some Chris', but only if they can behave and be constructive. *It can be hard sometimes, I know* =P Just kidding. Anyways, enjoy the new blog and let me know what you guys think. By the way, for those of you who have been desiring of one, there will be an "after the jump". *I LOVE YOU VOX!!* If you know what that is, you'll obviously be relieved we'll no longer have anymore incidents like that oh-so-annoying Zelda post we had a couple days ago. If you don't know what it is... well you'll just find out I guess. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Frank Tinsley said...

I like the name and for some reason I felt a funny sense of pride for that little cactus guy. You go, running cactus dood!

Tamara said...

Vox Rox!