Friday, November 03, 2006

New Smash Bros: Brawl Footage

The Super Smash Bros: Brawl trailer was just released at Nintendo World Tour in Nagoya, Japan earlier today. There's no new character revealed other than what's already been seen, however the footage they do show is apparently in-game. Was that a destructable map I saw? Oh buddy you betcha! Not only that, but I really like how they're showing the combo moves and actual fighting as opposed to special CGI moves that don't actually happen in-game. Looks like most of the new players are really fast, especially metaknight. I'm assuming this might mean more twitch response which is great! Oh yeah, Enjoy the video! Sorry, I tried to find a GooTube video, but I couldn't find one and blogger won't let me put a Game Trailers script in, so you gotta visit the site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 comment:

Frank Tinsley said...

Oh wait! There's a surprise new comer! It's... FOX!....? Okay, yeah... they're mocking us now.