Wednesday, December 13, 2006

So I Was Playing Around with My Blog...

...just doing a little link updating and removing my adsense experiments when somewhere along the way I ended up moving the entire blog over to the "NEW" blogger (beta). So, in honor of this I have selected a new template. I like it. Other than that I haven't found much more to talk about. Blogger's post editor in Safari is still extremely basic so that's a bit of a let down. Oh, and it totally killed the commenter list but I think you all should have e-mails that tell you how to get back on board. That'll kind of clean out the "in-actives". Anyway, hope you all enjoy the new look. Comments please?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new template.
Still clean, but with some color. I might miss the orange though. ;)

I'd like to know what you think of the beta version, so keep us posted please. :D

Safari? do you really use safari? I thought you used firefox?
Can you put IE on Macs? Yes... yes.. I know, IE is stupid, but there are times when you kinda have to use it. ;p


p.s. It won't let me leave a comment with my old blogger account...

Anonymous said...

IE may be the only thing holding me to PC's.... I have to use it for specific functions at my work. Can you put it on a mac?...without installing windows with bootcamp?