Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Sims (Wii)

Over the past month or so, I've been really enjoying playing around with the Wii. I've only gotten the chance to play Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Zelda: Twilight Princess, and I'm completely sold on it. I had Zelda beat just outside of a week, and had a ton of fun the whole time. Chrissy and I still play Wii Sports and Wii Play to the Wii hours of the morning. :)

Unfortunately, a lot of developers haven't put much interest in the system as it was a financial wild card. No one knew if it would do well or not. Well, 3 (4?) months after it's release, I challenge anyone to find one in the store. It's nearly impossible. Developers have noticed this and are quickly trying to punch out some games to get a piece of the market. One of the games that I am particularly looking forward to is My Sims. It's a neat little game that revamps the Miis into something much cooler than your bowling avatar. You can socialize in town, build your own house, customize your Sim and just have fun doing whatever you enjoy doing in The Sims. Check it out:

No comments: