Thursday, March 06, 2008

Stupid Mac vs. PC Debates with Frank and Craig!



I had a great sarcastic debate with my friend Craig, over text messages today, that I have no choice but to post. Here goes!

Frank: Crap now I actually want an iPhone. They finally did what they should have all along: released a free software development kit to the public. Now it'll do all.

Craig: What will the software kit do? Make it so anybody can write anything for it? Like word excel power point games and what have you?

Frank: Yep. And WT library.

Craig: I already got wt library on my phone... Why would I want it on an I phone?

Frank: Good question. Maybe I'll get a phone like yours. =p

Craig: If u get an iphone u have to get crappy at&t

Frank: This is true. For now anyway. I'll wait till I can get one with Net 10 or cricket or something.

Craig: Just get a phone like mine. It's way cheaper anyways and not so trendy or a palm centro like phone.



Craig: Sounds like u'd buy a turd... If it was made by mac

Frank: Nah. I'm not gonna buy the Macbook Air. XD

Craig: So there is hope for u... ?

Frank: Who knows? Maybe some day Apple will have me 100% brain washed. ;3

Craig: Geeze I know! They must go after the 'wanna believe' religiously inclined type.

Frank: I hear conservative religious people are their number one customers.

Craig: Ha. Sarcasm is so much harder to pick up on text.

Frank: Lol I know!

Craig: Macs are awesome...

1 comment:

Austen said...

This personifies the group of friends I have to come enjoy. Wow.