Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Why I love SSBB

As I'm sure most of you know, a certain game was released this weekend. I love this game. It is fun. That is all there is to it. When someone on the street asks me what Brawl is, I say it is fun epitomized. If someone asks me what fun is, I will say Brawl. They are synonymous.

But there are certain things that make Brawl awesome. A few of things are the sheer number of playable characters and the remarkable different play styles inherent in each of them. Another aspect that is awesome is the items now available. The smash ball for instance.

But now, one of the coolest aspects of this game. Creating your own levels! Albeit, the level editor is fairly limited in it's scope. But what we do get, is pretty amazing. But not only can you make awesome levels, but you can share them with anybody! IGN has created a whole website dedicated to the sharing of Brawl levels! Observe!

That is all. See you in the game!

No comments: