Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Divertissementz Podcast?




I've gotta start this post by saying that this really has nothing to do with current goings-on. Though, I plan on posting something about current goings on shortly.
So, basically all I do all day at work is ... aside from doing my work... listen to different podcasts, such as Chatterbox, World of Warcast, Penny Arcade every so often, etc. And, I must say, that most of them are pretty good and a fair amount of people do actually listen. In fact, I think it's fair to say that podcasts are quickly becoming the new radio. It seems as though, not only is it informative and fun for the listener; it seems to me that a lot of people who actually do the podcasts have a lot of fun in the process and make a little money on the side.
Please bear in mind that I am NOT proposing this as a secondary means of income. On the contrary, I think it may actually cost us more than it pays. But I think it would be fun for us to try something new and it would be a lot of fun. All of us seem to have some cool things to say about gaming and technology goings on and we're certainly savvy enough to through together a podcast every month or so. Anyway, I was just thinking about that and thought I might toss it out there. Consider it or don't, I think it could be a fun little experiment.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I have been planing/thinking about a podcast for about six months. Not the kind of podcast that could be called Divertissementz.

But I'd help out with a Divertissementz one, if we can get Frank motivated. ;p

Podcasting has always seemed like it would be a blast to do.

Austen said...

O ya definitely! If we could Frank on board and a server I'm totally game for doing it! *oo i'm getting excited!*

Frank Tinsley said...

I have nothing against someone buying my mac a microphone, leaving Garageband recording, editing out dead spots, and posting our mad ravings, but I'm not YET interested in doing more than that.