Friday, October 13, 2006

Nintendo Crafty Stuff!

First up we have some cute knuckle gloves for the true Nintendo fan! :) These were handknit by Janey for her son. Nice mom!

These wine glass charms are so cute! I only wish I drank wine.
Polymer clay is so fun. :)


Now we have two cute quilt tops. Space Invaders take over the bed!

And now my childhood nemesis! It's a good thing this little doggie was so cute, cause sometimes I wanted to shoot him and not the ducks.

That is all of the Craftster finds for now!

~ Tamara

2 comments:

Austen said...

You know, one of these days I'm gonna have to have you teach me how to knit stuff like that! Frank let me borrow that DVD, so I know how to knit little things, but I'm totally lost when it comes to knitting things like clothes and stuff. TEACH ME TAMARA, TEACH ME!!

Tamara said...

That's cool that you learned how to knit from that DVD. :)
I am prolly gonna have a knitting party when I get back from Europe. (sometime in Dec.) You should come and bring something you want to learn how to make. :)