Monday, March 26, 2007

Truly a Spiritual Paradise

Unfortunately, I have not yet had the privilege of being able to attend an International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. However, one of my good friends from Texas went to one last year. We got into a discussion the other day about what it was like to be able to attend such a wonderful spiritual feast and she shared some interesting experiences with me. The one thing she said that stood out the most in her mind was the songs. Hearing so many of our fellow brothers and sisters from around the globe come together and sing in unison was an amazing thing to observe and will stick with her for the rest of her life. I can't wait to enjoy that.

As it turns out, even though I cannot attend one, she found a video that someone took of the Dutch side singing song Number 190, "A Song to Jehovah". Enjoy!

No comments: