Thursday, July 19, 2007

Anyone Want To Join the PWL Alliance?



As some of you may be aware, PAX '07 is coming up really fast! As in like 35 days from the time of this posting. And they're out to break some records. This year at PAX, there is a convention wide LARP-fest called TerraDrive. Aside from the four main factions, the game is entirely fan made. You can make your own factions, your own history, your own heroes, everything. I've been considering making a faction of my our own called the PWL Alliance. (Stands for People Who Larp, or People who Lose, or People With Lives, or People Wanting Literacy, or whatever you so wish it to mean to you)

Anyway, I was curious as to who would be interested in joining and if they had any ideas for the history, faction alliance, etc. Any help is appreciated. Let me know soon so I can make a posting on the TerraDrive Wiki.

No comments: