Friday, July 13, 2007

Why Do I Get Weird Looks....?

Why is it that I get weird looks when I listen to techno at work? Everyone else has their stupid soft rock and emo music blaring and no looks at them weird. So why is it when I turn up a little drum & bass or some crazy DJs, I get the stink eye?

It's not as if Techno were some kind of crazy new thing. It's been in movies and tv shows for as long as I can remember. Also, I don't listen to crap. I listen to all kinds of good stuff. Long story short; I like techno. My coworkers do not. I do not care. I will continue to play techno at my w0rkstation and continue to rock! Also, I like other things besides techno. Also, here's a cool video!

2 comments:

Frank Tinsley said...

Yeah, it's kind of sad that some people get a kick out of bashing music that's even slightly outside their norm. I've always enjoyed hearing new things, new sounds, different kinds of music and have struggled to understand people who hate completely on specific genres when they are ALL connected and mixed together. I mean, I don't love everything, but unless it includes unchristian content, I can at least appreciate that someone sat down and made it and that it offers help in understanding other people. Anyway, awesome video. Pendulum rocks SO HARD!

Tamara said...

Long Live Techno!!! It is my favorite genre too. :)