Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Microsoft Researches the Future of Gaming... The Verdict? Pure, Refined Awesome

The first minute and a half of this video merits little more response then, "Meh." But when the camera pans over to this guy's "prototype camera"... My first thought was, "What are those 360 controllers for? What are those pieces of paper on the tab.... OH. MY. GOD!!" Seriously, I want this. I want to see this things' full potential at work on a 360. I want this to be combined with a hologram machine. I honestly believe that this sort of technology has the potential to be absolutely incredibly and change gaming as we know it completely. Granted this is far from complete and even further from being even remotely perfect, but this awesome thing has amazing potential. And now I'll spare the pain of reading anymore of my fanatical rantings, here's the video.

No comments: