Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pre-Launch Announcement


So, I've been thinking long and hard about this, and I've finally decided to do it. *Mainly because now I have the actual means to do it* I'm going to make a site/blog about making stuff; DIY, computer programs, how-to articles, videos, the works. The name is yet to be released, partially because I haven't decided and mostly because I like the sense of suspense it creates. I've also been tooling around with the idea of a little comic, but that's one of those "in the pipeline" kind of thing.

It will be a few weeks (months?) before the site is ready to unveil, but I promise it will be awesome. Will this be the next Life Hacker, Engadget, Gizmodo, Qwantz, Destructoid, Makezine? No. But it'll be mine and it'll be fun. That's the idea.

If anyone reading this is at all interested in writing for the site, feel free to ask me. Most of you know how to get a hold of me. If you don't shoot me an email here. Enjoy, and be excited, this is going to be cool.

No comments: