Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cool Handmade ipod thingies

I thought I'd chime in with a few of the neat ipod holders/cozies I have seen out there.
We all know that few electronic devices have spawned as many accessories as the ipod.

If you do actually need something to put your ipod in, the choices available are a little daunting. :)

Here is the coolest ipod thingie ever... only it's for the obsolete shuffle. :(
It is almost cool enough to buy a shuffle just so you can have this holder. You can read a little about it in English at Yanko Design but these little guys are handmade in Japan by Temas
I hope they make a version for the Nano! :)


This handmade case is made from recycled truck tires and looks very functional it's from Solio
And of course, I have got to have at least a couple of cute things from Craftster . I love this little turtleneck sweater for the nano.And here is an ipod cover after my own heart.

You just can't help but say Awwwww!!! This cutie is available at Etsy.


~Tamara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

they've got some more really neat indie handmade ipod cases here as well: www.a-common-thread.com

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»