Monday, July 03, 2006

Homestar Runner Returns!

Wow! First off let me start off by saying HOLY COW it's been forever since there's been a decent post on here! Let's not let this lull happen again guys! ... That said: Woo Hoo!! Homestar Runner has finally returned after a month long hiatus. It's nice to see the guys there got their act together and got it back up and running. I've missed Strongbad. For awhile I was a little scared I freaked him out because the week they stopped updating the site, I had sent in a little request to Strongbad asking him whether or not he'd ever get married. I SCARED STRONGBAD AWAY!! OH NOES !!!

Anyway, they made up for it by posting a nice little cartoon. Welcome Back Homestar! And welcome back Divertissmentz !!.... or however you spell that ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»