Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Talent Show

So earlier tonight our congregation (Greenburg Road) had a little talent show of sorts. It was fantastic! I honestly had no idea so many of our brothers and sisters had such incredible talent. For example, I knew Craig Edelman played the fiddle, but I had no idea how good he was. And Brad Dean was pure genius with his Nixon and Bobby Kennedy impressions. Spot on! But the one who stole the show, no doubt, was Manny Granadus. My goodness, that man has a fantastic voice. I kid you not, the second he started singing (albeit in spanish) everyone in the room looked up in pure shock that it wasn't a recording and he was actually singing. Amazing, brother, absolutely amazing.

I took quite a few pictures and I made a little compilation video so those who chose not to come could get a chance to see. Check out the pictures here. And the video is embedded below. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Austen. That was a quick turn around for posting that video. Nice medley and great job mixing it together.

Austen said...

Thanks! What can I say? I couldn't sleep that night and I've got pretty adept at using Windows Movie Maker. =)

Also, you did awesome!

Anonymous said...

Is that that WMM with Vista? I heard the new WMM in Vista was pretty nice.

Austen said...

No way, I don't have Vista. Maybe when SP1 comes out, I'll break down and downgrade, but I'm perfectly content with XP for now.

Anonymous said...

Nice movie, Austen. Thanks for posting it so we could all see it. I sent the link to several people.