Sunday, April 23, 2006

Rumor: Panzer Dragoon Title Coming to Revolution?


Now, anyone of my good friends can tell you I'm a huge fan of Sega's Panzer Dragoon series so obviously that could be playing quite a bit into my interpretation of the below information. But, fanboy delusions aside, IGN mentions in there weekly Revolution centered podcast that they have information they aren't at liberty to divulge at this date. That's not very interesting but what was interesting to me was what they said at the very end of the podcast. IGN editors mention that there was something to look forward to for "old-school shooter fans". Now, obviously the old-school is a very relative term so I'm not certain if a series that started on the Sega Saturn qualifies but I'm going to go out on a limb and just say that is does. I mean, how can you blame me for immediately connecting the pointing abilities of the RevMote to the sweeping lock-on site game-play from Panzer Dragoon? Just look at my 2-second mock-up. It's working right there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.