Monday, June 05, 2006

Hiya Everybody!


Another contributor!
Yep, I will be bringing you that crafty goodness you have seen a few times here before.
I am a "jack of all crafts" ~ master of none... well maybe a journeyman of Sock Monkey Making. ;)

For my first post:
In honor of my brothers new apartment I thought I'd bring in some home decorating ideas. :-D

The Superman Coffee Table!

More shots of this cool table and the ingredients here.

And for the bedroom~ Who wouldn't love a handmade Luigi Quilt!

Again, more shots here.

Crafty Like Ice is Cold~ Tamara

5 comments:

Frank Tinsley said...

I LOVE that Luigi quilt! GREAT FIND!

Frank Tinsley said...

Once again Tamara multiplies the site's readership by 20 with one find. Divertissmentz is officially pwned by Tamara.

Tamara said...

Thanks Frank :)


time for more posts boys. ;)

need stuff between all the cool crafty stuff.

Anonymous said...

sweet more awesome people to contribute. i live the quilt... maybe i should get one for pax... anyways, great to see another contributer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.