Saturday, June 17, 2006

PAX

I really cant believe that Frank has not made a post about this already. I mean come on, he showed it to me. Anyways, this is like, the best gaming convention ever. PAX is always held in August. In '04, I got to play halo 2, 3 months before it came out. Last year, they had Twilight Princess as a playable demo. And it all started with a simple, yet awesome webcomic. Penny-Arcade.com. If you have any questions or thoughts about PAX, simply go to the Forums and make a topic. But please, post responsibly, and look through previous threads before you make your own. Because as many of us well know, double posts just get annoying. So look around the main site, read the webcomic, and browse the forums. and if you are interested, maybe I will see you there.

Farewell for the time being,
~Nephirij~

No comments: