Monday, June 19, 2006

Sweet Golf MMO


For all of you who enjoy golf games, There is this sweet golf MMO called Albatross 18: Realms of Pangya. It's fun ad the great thing is its free. The only thing you have to pay for is optional stuff through a system called the cookie system. But if you want more info about that you can hop over to their site. Out of all the golf games I have played, it is most definitely my favorite. And the best thing is, it's online. And its even parent approved. My friends dad plays it more than he does.


~Nephirij~

1 comment:

Austen said...

I love Pangya! In fact I just got thru playing. It's fun and oddly addicting given the fact that there are so few courses. The competition is scary fierce but the people are nice and it has a very kid friendly feel. I approve of this message !