Thursday, June 15, 2006

Real Life Sixth Sense

Have you ever wanted a sixth sense ? Ever wonder what it would be like to be able to actually feel magnetic fields? As it turns out you can ! A couple of body-modification artists came up with a way to make it so you can actually FEEL electro magnetic fields. All it takes is an earth magnet, a finger, and a painful little cut to equip with this ability. Jarrel now says that he can actually feel magnetic fields even as weak as his laptop hard drive!

He can even tell how strong the fields is by how much the earth magnet oscilates within his fingertip! Kind of a neat concept. But I think I'll pass. There's something about coming to close to a particularly large magnet and having your finger ripped off doesn't sound to pleasant to me... Though I still think it's pretty cool.


I wonder what it's like to go into an airport for this guy ... ?

2 comments:

Frank Tinsley said...

Ewwwww.

Tamara said...

rl....Magneto?