Saturday, January 19, 2008

Adam Phillips Flash Genius!


While beating Fancy Pants 2, see Austen's post below, I collected all of the trophies. And back on the title screen, I went to the trophy room, and started looking at them. Then I double jumped the second one, who the creator of Fancy Pants is a big fan of and found this guy is a flash genius! His name is Adam Phillips, to save you the trouble of finding the trophies, his site is here: Bitey Castle . His Brackenwood series, as its called, is fantastic! I love his character Bitey, he is a goat-man-thing of sorts, but also happens to be a huge jackass, just for the sake of being a jackass. He has even rumored to do a feature length flash film, personally I am looking forward to this. All of the art and animation is done by himself, with a little outside help for particle effects and scripting. He uses Adobe Flash CS3 to pull this all off. I have yet to read his stories, but I assume they are every good as the animation is, as its all based off his writings. Bye for now!

No comments: